Continuing Gift of Pickle

Tuesday and let's not sing the blues day when the gift of pickle is on the table. That's right! More pickles from Heaven in a neat and tidy container delivered by a trusted member of the pickle posse. Maybe they were more like from the Wawa, but you get the picture. I will try to find out what brand of pickles they use at the Wa-Squared because that would make a great pickle blog. 

Meanwhile, Wawa is an awesome source of pickles and pickled products because you can order them on the side. Go ahead! You know you want to! Order a hoagie and then you can add condiments on the side that arrive in handy plastic containers that you can use later to sort screws and nails (or hobby supplies).

And the plot thickens after posting a pickle post on Facebook, I was informed that Claussen Hot and Spicy Dill Spears MUST be added to the pickle bar. OK! I am up for any suggestions from fellow pickle fans!

Also, I spoke to the man himself - my DAD - to get a report on his 2021 pickle outlook. He was the inspiration for my lifetime of pickle pursuit and currently has many jars of pickles on hand to make it through the winter. Hooray! I mentioned how WONDERFUL I thought the Dietz & Watson Horseradish Sweet Pickles. Dad told me that he had recently purchased horseradish pickles but was not impressed. So I am looking forward to sharing a jar with him in the near future.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PICKLE OH PICKLE where for art thou?

Historic Smithville Big Pickle Adventure

SLACKING in 2021